[NTLK] Two part question

Jeremy O'Brien obrien654j at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 08:49:28 EST 2010

Hmm. Do you manually double tap each word to do this? I tried
highlighting entire lines at a time and double tapping them, but the
newton goes through and looks like it's gonna convert every word
individually, but when it finishes it just spits out one word, and
when I hit undo, it forgets about half of my original sketch. Is that
normal?