[NTLK] Two part question

Jeremy O'Brien obrien654j at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 15:05:20 EST 2010

If I double-tap the words individually, it works fine. If I highlight an
entire sentence, and then double-tap, it spits back one word for the
whole phrase, or in some cases, one letter. I'm not sure what I'm doing
wrong... Remember, I'm using "deferred recognition" with ink-text to do
this.

Jeremy O'Brien aka neutral_insomniac
IRC nick: piroko
GPG key: 0xB1140FDB http://pohl.ececs.uc.edu/~jeremy/jeremy.asc