[NTLK] Globetrotter and Vodaphone GPRS card are they the same?

Bradley Loeding bradley.loeding at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 17:14:40 EST 2010

I believe they are almost the same. However, I remember reading
something about Vodaphone crippling the firmware a bit because of a
data-only policy. Try this thread:

http://www.pdastreet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50854

Probable doesn't matter much for use with the Newt. Let us know how it goes.

-Bradley