[NTLK] Connection Stopped- No Response

Amy Rose-Perkins mightyamy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 10:44:36 EST 2010

Hi Forrest,
Thanks so much for all of your help. I've now tried connecting the emate on
three separate Macs using all the advice I've received, with absolutely no
luck. My husband even re-installed Classic on one for me, no luck there
either.
I wonder if it isn't my serial cable?
I bought a male male 8 pin cable from Cables to Go to connect with the
Keyspan US-28. The Keyspan seems to be working- the drivers are properly
installed and I can see them using the Keyspan Assistant software. I feel
like I've narrowed down the problem to the serial cable or the emate itself.

I'll try the below, but is there some special Apple 8-pin serial cable that
I should be using?
Thanks!
Amy

I bought a USB-to-9-pin serial adapter by IOGear from Fry's