[NTLK] Newton vs. E5830 Blog Up

Forrest Buffenmyer anasazi4st at me.com
Mon Feb 8 16:07:19 EST 2010

Frank:

These are linear cardsn ot ATA? What are you looking to get for them? I'd be interested in a single 20MB one, maybe two if the price is right....

BTW...thanks for the great tutorial on recelling NiMH batteries for the Newton MP2x00. Using it I was able to get two old corroded packs up and running...the third was not as successful, I think I messed up the temperature sensor--it shows a constant battery temperature of 64, no matter what...ohms read okay, though, and the volts are within specs. I did it without soldering tabs, I was able to solder the wires directly, after some effort and practice.

Couldn't have done it as easily without your help...I know a lot of thanks go unsaid.

Thanks,
--Forrest