[NTLK] [OT] dongles are kludgy, but can enable file manipulation

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 13:28:10 EST 2010

60 bucks for what is essentially a dongle? whoa....especially when this is functionality that should have been part of the original design in the first place!
Ed
web/gadget guru

By Richard Feynman, Physicist, Nobel winner (1918-1988)

"There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers."