[NTLK] Newton Speed Boost

L.W. Brown lwb at mac.com
Wed Feb 10 03:11:47 EST 2010

Well, I can't swear he's never done anything wrong, but I got 2 speed
boosts and a new backlight from him with no problems at all - very
happy with the work. Price was high, but I was still willing. On my
very first order, years ago now, he was very slow with some
accessories I bought, but he contacted me on his own & filled the
order long after I'd thought it was gone & forgotten. I've only gone
direct to his site - never used eBay with him.

Sent from my ¡Brick...
;-]