[NTLK] Using a standard PS/2 Keyboard on a MP2100

Martin Gomez mmgomez at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 14:12:37 EST 2010

Hi everyone.
As part of my current work assignment, i'm learning some electronics and a
lot of PIC programming.
I think there isn't too complex a task to develop some PS/2 -> Serial board
with a few components and a small program that emulates a Newton keyboard.
If my free time somehow expands itself ;) i will see to design and develop
such a device.
The schematics and source code will be open source and uploaded to unna, of
course.

I will keep you all informed as it nears completion. Any
ideas/thoughts/whatever, i'm available in and off list :)

Regards,
Martín
--
If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be the
process of putting them in.