[NTLK] Strange & Unusual errors

Bob Carls Dudney kosmicdollop at saber.net
Sun Feb 14 19:56:11 EST 2010

On 14/2/10, Mike Rodgers wrote:

>error code 214948864

That's a weird one. Couldn't find anywhere.

>Complete brain and card wipe (Groan!) ?

You could try just a brain wipe first, especially if problem occurs
with card removed.

I assume you have Richard Li's SysPatch running (and 2.1).

>can get into one Extras Drawer but not change to another

A card became corrupt shortly after I created subfolders in Extras
with MoreFolders. Although I don't know for sure MoreFolders was the
culprit, no further problems with the card after more than a decade
heavy use. I suspect Newt doesn't like subfolders in Extras.

Good luck!