[NTLK] NSBasic Help Needed

Doug Denby ddenby at rogers.com
Sun Feb 14 22:34:58 EST 2010

Yep, I knew that. What I didn't check was the zTerm "No Extended Chars (Strip Hi Bits)" check box under the settings menu. Seems it defaults to true, and that was my difficulty. Damn. Spent a week trying to figure that out.

Also just discovered the "environ printDepth" variable which helps a great deal. It expands the frames and arrays within a record's frame for printing. Unfortunately it doesn't handle the frames and arrays involving pictures or polygons or ink or ink2. Still struggling with those.

Doug