[NTLK] Strange & Unusual errors

Bob Carls Dudney kosmicdollop at saber.net
Sun Feb 14 23:35:09 EST 2010

I've always understood a brain wipe to be backing up internal store
before erasing it, then restoring back-up. Almost if not all
registration codes should thereby remain intact. (And removing any
cards before erasing internal store -- perhaps overkill, but very
easy insurance.)

Sounds like you didn't back up the internal store first.

Hopefully you banished the error.

I don't use some of the apps you mentioned, but if I understood your
description, you were getting the error when trying to change to a
different folder of apps/extensions in Extras.

I'm not a programmer, but I'd be surprised any of the apps you
mentioned would mess with Extras.

Good luck!