[NTLK] SuperNotes and StandAlone Software

Don Zahniser dzahniser at rochester.rr.com
Wed Feb 17 13:15:20 EST 2010

On Feb 17, 2010, at 12:08 PM, Forrest Buffenmyer wrote:

> It's been 24 hours now...and admittedly it's still a bit early to
> enter panic mode...but this is disconcerting. Sorry, but I'm a
> little picky about this kind of thing...you have my money, why
> can't I have my registration code (or serial number)?
>
> What other experiences has anyone else had with StandAlone?

They have given me good customer service whenever I have had an issue
or question with a purchase. I have never been in a hurry, though.
These days, Newton software has to be a backwater sideline for them.

It might be worth sending an email to info at standalone.com -
explain your concern (nicely!) and request an expedited registration.

  - Don