[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 5, Issue 32

Angel.Studio angel.studio at free.fr
Fri Feb 19 01:18:23 EST 2010

Hello.
Todays, on the web site webdesignerdepot,  they speak about Vintage
Technologies That We No Longer Use and like you can imagine, they
speak about PDA. And by PDA they mean Newton. I love the conclusion :)

17. PDA’s

Considered one of the biggest tech flops of all time, the Apple Newton
was sold at a huge price point compared to other Personal Digital
Assistants (PDA) that were on the market. Personal digital assistants
were electronic timekeepers for the times when you couldn’t fit a
computer in your pocket. The Newton’s development laid the groundwork
for Apple’s hugely successful iPod and iPhone. Who’s laughing now?

More…

Gwen.