[NTLK] Old Technologies

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Mon Feb 22 10:29:44 EST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounces at newtontalk.net [mailto:newtontalk-bounces at newtontalk.net] On Behalf Of Jon Glass
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 9:27 AM
To: newtontalk at newtontalk.net
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Old Technologies

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Jon Glass <jonglass at usa.net> wrote:
> It was made by Sanyo, but I can't remember its model or anything now.

My memory is dying faster than an Apple 1 meg flash card. ;-) That's a
Sharp VZ-2000. Not a Sanyo. No wonder I couldn't find it with Google.

LOL!   I loved the reference to the 1 meg flash card.  I honestly never used one and luckily started with the 2 meg flash card rather than the 1 meg static ram card.

(though I did pick up one later to tinker with).

    .    .       Doctor Clu  (member of...)
    )\,,/        THE PRISON BOARD BBS  972-329-0781 / telnet://rdfig.net
   /(- _O)       Fido/Dovenet Messages, Games, chat, newsgroup & Mail
  ( \____ )      Old School Computer BBS list (X at main then A or C)