[NTLK] OT: DropBox [WAS: OT: MobileMe]

Mr Jonathan Dueck jonathandueck at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 22:44:38 EST 2010

I use Dropbox for the really important files that I'm currently working on. It's particularly cool for those files, because it's got a Time Machine-like ability to look back through _all_ the versions of each file you've saved for the past 30 days. It's much more reliable and fast than iDisk was for me, when I last used it--which was some time ago.

Best,
Jon