[NTLK] Connecting an H1000

Andy Rawlins andy.rawlins at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 24 03:15:35 EST 2010

Hi Guys.  Thanks for all your comments which persuaded me that I needed to concentrate on getting the Keyspan to work in OS9.  I eventually found a USA28 specific driver as opposed to the USA28XG one from the Tripplite site.  This worked first time and all I needed to do was a little RTFM on NCK and I was synchronizing :)

I plan to upgrade by H1000 to v1.3 which, from what I have read, is much better.  Does anyone have any comment on this?  I actually find HWR better on the H1000 than my eMate though this may be 1. because I've used it more and 2. because its physically easier to type on the h1000

In case anyone needs it, the driver  file is:  KeyspanUSA28v21Installer.sea.bin from http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=377512

Cheers

Andy