[NTLK] MP2000 Screen

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 12:21:25 EST 2010

~~~ On 2010/02/25 17:11, Woody Smith at woodysmith at comcast.net wrote ~~~

> ...                               Another option is to but a screen
> protector........I don't remember names but it could be clear shield.

These guys may not be the only ones, but they're good:

http://www.nushield.com/

And while I'm at it,congratulations Lyle, and welcome to the wonderful world
of Newton.

And BTW, you could do a lot worse than visit here for advice and guidance as
you work on your Newton:

http://www.pda-soft.de/2x00_disassemble.html
http://www.pda-soft.de/2x00_reassemble.html

In fact, the whole site is a goldmine.