[NTLK] MP2000 Screen

Woody Smith woodysmith at comcast.net
Thu Feb 25 20:25:55 EST 2010

Thank you for the update.

Replacement of a backlight is certainly doable.  But you must follow
Frank's or other's directions carefully.
Make sure you have a clean, well light work surface and perhaps a
plastic ice cube tray to keep small parts in order.

Pets, children and carpets significantly increase difficulty.

Know your skills at soldering, can you solder two wire to two tabs
that are a few mm from very heat sensitive plastic?  If not practice
on something safe.

I did it and so can you.

Woody