[NTLK] Hi there [OT] - eMate 300 in Germany (Europe) for selling

Lord Groundhog LordGroundhog at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 05:35:22 EST 2010

~~~ On 2010/02/27 04:04, Michael Jung at jung at mijn-design.de wrote ~~~

> sorry for the inconvience with my posting. It was ment to be sent
> directly and NOT to the list.
> Don't know why this went wrong.

No worries, Michael.  I'm with Berthe and Andy on this:  it gave me a chance
to revisit one of my favourite topics and to enjoy the peculiarities of
translation, and seeing different languages does remind us in pleasant
fashion of the diversity of our community.  I like the idea that no matter
what country I'm in, there's a chance I could look up from my Newton and see
someone else doing the same.

That does remind me of a post I made some time ago.  Does anyone know
anything of Newtons in Ukraine and Russia?   It's my understanding, as I
mentioned, that there are some Newton users in those 2 countries.  Are any
of them known to us?

Shalom.
Christian

            -- what Arthur C. Clarke meant