[NTLK] eMate 300 FS - Excellent Condition in Box

Josh Robertson joshrobertson at cox.net
Sun Feb 28 21:45:33 EST 2010

Cleaning out my closet and decided it's time to let my spare eMate go.  It's in excellent condition, no problems.  The battery could probably use some new cells as it's still the original.  It comes in it's box including the paperwork that came with it.  The eMate will come with AC adapter, I seem to have misplaced it's connection cables so those are not included though.  The name tag on the bottom of the eMate has been filled out, otherwise it is mint.  Asking $100 + shipping from VA, USA.