[NTLK] Still no Full Y2K10 Move for Me

Robert Serna japecan at newted.org
Tue Jan 5 21:36:00 EST 2010

On Tuesday, January 5, 2010 at 15:33 James Wages wrote:

> steve at craftsathome.net> wrote: > Is anyone else holding out like me?
>
> Not anymore.  But I was just like you and for good reason.  I held out until the very last minute simply because I considered the instructions confusing to me.  I like precise step-by-steps where I know I won't screw up and brick my precious Newton.
ok last week I got real busy & when I was leaving for Los Angeles, New Years Eve, I need info from my 2100 & it went to repeating date alarms scheduled for this month! I tried to clear but it comes back very quickly! So I pulled the battery out then pulled out my Pretec 32MB & 8MB while my fingers were crossed. I waited till last night the 2100 was set back to1996 I proceeded to upload y2100 patch using NCX and all is well now!
Robert
--
sent with a MP2100 using Mail V using D-Link DWL-650