[NTLK] Mad at Apple

ccsccs7 ccsccs7 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 1 03:37:20 EST 2010

I have a 12" PowerBook G4 (last of its kind). Its internal modem has worked with 10.4 and 10.5. However, sometimes it forgets that it has Bluetooth (a problem under both 10.4 and 10.5). My PowerBook originally shipped with 10.3, but it also came with a Tiger upgrade DVD, so I didn't really test 10.3 on it.

And while we're "Mad at Apple", let me just say I was taken aback when the MacBook dropped FireWire. No, I never bought a MacBook, nor was in the market for one, but still…

CC