[NTLK] J&K Sales MP2000 eBay - $35

SteveCraft steve at craftsathome.net
Fri Jan 1 08:51:41 EST 2010

1. HAPPY NEW YEAR to one of the best online "families" around. Period.

2. I have a stock 2000 with an 8mb PCMCIA card, stuffed with some games and
ebooks, it has become my "grab for a trip and go" device. I recently went on
a trip to Playa del Carmen, and the long battery life and backlight and card
full of books was really nice. It was a little heavy after a while, so I may
see how the 130 works like this on the next trip, but other than that no
complaints. I got my 2000 pretty cheap, so if something happens to it on the
trip I will be bad but won't lose my mind like I would if my 2100 got
dropped in a pool.