[NTLK] 13. Re: J&K Sales MP2000 eBay - $35 (James Fraser)

Woody Smith woodysmith at comcast.net
Fri Jan 1 12:31:55 EST 2010

The only difference is system ram.  The 2000 has 1mg and the 2100 has 4mg.  Both have 4mg of internal storage memory.  When I bought my first newt it was a 2000 and soon I had so many apps on it that I was getting out of memory messafes when shifting to overview im the extras drawer.  I didn't need so many apps but......

I would recommend the 2100 if you intend using it for any internet activities or book making especially large ones with Newtscape.

Woody