[NTLK] Strange Behaviors...

Reilly001os at aol.com Reilly001os at aol.com
Fri Jan 1 16:45:33 EST 2010

So if it only loses the date when you reset where's the problem? (please note that I haven't yet pulled my UMP2000 out and patched it) You lose the date when you let your batteries die too so although it will be annoying to have to reset the date after every reboot as long as it holds during on/off cycles our newts still live right?

Joe Reilly