[NTLK] What does everyone use their MessagePads and eMates for these days?

Timothy Chaten tchaten at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 14:14:59 EST 2010

I thought I would start up an interesting discussion on what everyone uses
their MessagePads and eMates for.

I think it would be awesome to just see all of the different use cases still
around for these wonderful devices.

I'll begin by saying I got my first Newt an eMate as a notebook for
Evernote.  I'm getting it setup with WiFi so I can email all of my notes to
my Evernote account and use the eMate as a distraction free environment to
be creative and let my ideas flow out :)

Now only if someone could write an Evernote app for the Newton OS - that
would be amazing! :)
--

Tim