[NTLK] How much would you pay for...

Leendert De Cae leendert at dest-unreach.be
Sun Jan 3 11:02:34 EST 2010

When I read this mails it was like WOW. €300 for one...
They actually didn't ask a price, we have to give one first, and than we would negotiate about a price that is good for us and for the current owner.
Our plans are these: the MP100: about 50 euros (or less?) because he isn't usable anymore, but later (in some years) it might be more valuable.
The MP2000: 50-75 euros, because thats the one I want to buy (I want to give somewhat more than my friend), and he is still usable after a gently push...
What do you think?