[NTLK] Wireless Game Adapter

SteveC steve at craftsathome.net
Mon Jan 4 14:13:53 EST 2010

Based on an earlier thread, I got semi-re-motivated to find something that I
could plug into my wired Ethernet PCMCIA card and let my eMate go wireless
and connect to any access point. I think the advantages outweigh the
drawbacks, but YMMV.

Anyway, my Google searches have not quite turned up what I need, which is
something that works with 802.11g and takes batteries. Can anyone do a
better search job than these parameters:

wireless game adapter AA batteries

I didn't even get to the sub-search where I need it to take commands via
telnet and not a browser-based interface.

I chose wireless game adapter because that is the "consumer name" for the
item, while I technically believe it is a wireless Ethernet bridge.

All $.02 appreciated. Thanks!