[NTLK] Is the 120 worth it in my case ?

Woody Smith woodysmith at comcast.net
Tue Jan 5 17:57:17 EST 2010

Check the FAQ <http://splorp.com/newton/faq/newton-faq-hardware.html#IIA1a
 > for a table comparing various models.
You will see that the 130 has more system memory.
Since the 120 was designed for use without a backlight and does not
have the anti-glare digitizer I found it easier to see in in certain
low light situations than either the 130 or 2100.
If you are choosing one over the other, go for the 2100.  Its speed
and dual pc slots significantly increase its functionality.

Woody