[NTLK] [OT] for other Newtonians of the Tryzub, greetings

Andrei Chichak newton at chichak.ca
Wed Jan 6 17:40:07 EST 2010

On 2010-January-06, at 12:31 PM, Stefan Thorsteinson wrote:

> We used to celebrate at Baba's house with a traditional "No Meat" meal.
> Does/did anyone else?

We would always gather at Baba's house on Chrismas eve, there got to be about 40+ of us towards the end. Same traditional meatless meal, but for me I don't care for Ukranian food (mmmmmmm Uncle Stan's whitefish from Wabamun) so I would have a couple of buns and say I wasn't hungry. Then a few of my aunts would gather in a corner and "sing" Ukranian Chrismas carols (shudder).

Andrei
Also from Edmonton in Canada