[NTLK] MP 2100 time and date

Woody Smith woodysmith at comcast.net
Wed Jan 6 23:04:26 EST 2010

Unlike the eMate the 2100 usually does a pretty good job of accurately
reporting power interruption.  Since you are using a battery sled I
suspect that your Neg. contact has lost some of its spring or is
slightly corroded.  If the tray pops out easily when released then
suspect corrosion.  Clean all contacts on sled and inside the Newt.

I've also had resets occur when using ATA cards but I don't recall the
error message.

Good luck

Woody