[NTLK] Sync eMate to MessagePad over beaming?

Doug Denby ddenby at rogers.com
Thu Jan 7 10:45:48 EST 2010

Simple as this may sound, it has a lot more details than you would believe. Check out my previous replay on syncing.

Check out the assumption of the n.data format, which I alluded to in my earlier monologue.

You might notice that any INK or vector graphics or bitmap graphics, and all font descriptions, and indicators of lists and checklists, and unique stationery patterns, are ignored in this NS BASIC example.

Many of the syncing problems should be able to be overcome because you are going between two Newtons.

But, I think it might be possible, given sufficient time, patience and effort. Why don't you try it?

I think however, that you can do most of this through the stock beaming functionality built into the Newton.

Doug.