[NTLK] [OT] for other Newtonians of the Tryzub, greetings

Matt Howe matthowe at comcast.net
Thu Jan 7 17:10:24 EST 2010

My wife is Slovak and we have traditions like that but mostly around Easter.
I don't recognize the names but I know a lot of those recipes are
multinational and multicultural. We have Hungarian and Polish friends that
have the same recipes, only the names have changed. So describe Kutia and
some of the others and I'll see what I can do.

Matt (Ducky) Howe
Owner of a MP2000U and an Emate
SantaMatt at Gmail.com (Nokia N770)
matthowe at comcast.net (Desktop)
http://home.comcast.net/~mhowe41/
http://SantaMatt.blogspot.com

Lord Groundhog wrote:
<snip>
The bad news is my mom never learned to make most of the foods, and once my
Grandmother became too ill to cook it all, we had to do without most of it.
I'd give my eye teeth to have some of Baba's kutia -- and all the rest!
<snip>