[NTLK] Just for the FUN of it....

Bob Carls Dudney kosmicdollop at saber.net
Thu Jan 7 10:55:19 EST 2010

My wooden Cross with PDA stylus walked away couple years ago.

I'd love to know what your friend charges for his Cross knock-off --
or is it knock-on-wood?

Ewww -- too early!

BTW, I've tried 'em all, and nothing comes close to a wonderful Cross
tip -- perfect feel and action on the tapscreen: gives a sense of
purchase on the screen, but not at all sticky.