[NTLK] [ANN] Newtway run almost finished

Doug dougp at ispinn.com
Fri Jan 8 14:24:16 EST 2010

A happy, prosperous, stress-free 2010, everyone!

I've had a number of people contact me directly asking me for a Newtway, and
I promised and promised that I'd be making another production run. Well, I
can now say that I have a small run of Newtway Stowaway v2.0 adapters
available--almost. Raise your hands if you want one. They're still $13
including US domestic shipping. You can PayPal to this email address:

     dougp {AATT} ispinn {DDOOTT} com

As a side-note, anyone who already has a v1.0 and wants to also have a v2.0
can contact me off list. Their price will be $6 including USD shipping.

This sounds like it's going to be an interesting year for NTLK! I'm looking
forward to the tablet announcement coming up later this month. I'll know if
Apple has done the right thing if this new tablet is something I can simply
pick up and immediately start writing down someone's name and phone number,
just like the Newton used to be able to do. No start-up delay, no finger
tapping, no virtual keyboard, just grab-n-write, just like the old, analog
version of pencil and paper. YMMV.

Doug Parker