[NTLK] Are 120s, 110s suffering from date issues

Lloyd A. Conway ssgconway at juno.com
Sun Jan 10 15:24:28 EST 2010

    My 130 (OS 2.0) malfunctioned, and neither a reset nor an
attempted brainwipe fixed the problem.  I ended up taking out all
batteries, including the round reserve one, leaving it that way for
an hour, and then reinstalling.  It booted up to Nov., 1995, but
otherwise works normally now.  (I reset the date to 2003, since at
least the dates will fall on the same days of the week as those in
2010.)
-Lloyd Conway