[NTLK] The Apple Tablet (aka iNewt) saga, part 4,037,862

reilly001os at aol.com reilly001os at aol.com
Tue Jan 12 09:44:47 EST 2010

>(yes, I've owned a
pre-backlight color gameboy))

Yep me too, gameboy color and advanced models (I eventually put an afterburner front light kit in the advanced though), also have an original "motion blur" gray scale gameboy, good times! If you ever get the chance to play with a VirtualBoy that's a cool system too assuming you get it adjusted right for your eyes/head (if not be prepard for a headache!).

slighly O/T, sorry couldn't resist :-)

Joe Reilly