[NTLK] Globetrotter GPRS group buy?

Aaron Brigati abrigati at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 17:27:34 EST 2010

On Jan 14, 2010, at 4:51 PM, Bradley Loeding wrote:
> I've been wanting to use a Globetrotter cell card with my Newton for
> sometime now.
<snip>
> Of course, if anyone in the US has extras that they would like to
> sell...
> that would be wonderful too.

I thought all the PCMCIA cellular cards that work in a Newton used
the analog cell network?

The analog cell network has been turned off in the US and they no
longer work here.

(I've been unable to find any information about older Globetrotter
cards with a quick Googling, only their current product line.)

Aaron