[NTLK] Globetrotter GPRS group buy?

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 18:26:07 EST 2010

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 6:21 PM, Bradley Loeding
<bradley.loeding at gmail.com>wrote:

> I should have been paying closer attention to the list archives... Can
> anyone definitely confirm that the Nokia PhoneCard 2, the Option
> Globetrotter, and the Merlin G100 are in the analog domain and are
> definitely a no-go now?

I just did a search and in one thread it indicates that the G100 is a GPRS
card.
Can anyone verify this?
I'm about to start unloading my Newton Stuff  and the Merlin Card in one my
list to sell right now.
If anyone is interested talk to me off list ^_^.

If nothing happens it will be tethered to the Newton Boat Load Sale then...

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family