[NTLK] Problem Setting Up Ethernet Card

Bob Carls Dudney kosmicdollop at saber.net
Fri Jan 15 12:31:41 EST 2010

I couldn't get DHCP to work. Only connected when I manually specified
IP address, DNS, router, and subnet. (I took the settings from my Mac
and then used different last digit for IP.)

It also seems Newt can only connect to a router: can't connect
directly to a Mac, even via crossover cable.

Just my experience -- I'm a hack, not a tech.

Good luck!