[NTLK] Ethernet Card Setup - More Info

Timothy Chaten tchaten at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 13:11:10 EST 2010

Following up on the last post - I am using a fairly new Airport Extreme base
station to plug my ethernet cord into.  I have it all set to Ethernet and
Generic - and it doesn't seem to be working - when Mailing things it gets
through DCHP and stalls on Connecting to Internet.

I wanted to double check this card worked it looked different from the pics
being a Rev A and including Coax on the front - anyone have the card I
described in the first post working - I thought when I ordered it it would
be compatible but I might be wrong on that?

--
Thanks in Advance

Tim