[NTLK] MusicPad Demo - abandonware serials

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Fri Jan 15 19:41:53 EST 2010

That would be part of the standard procedure prior to upload.  Most of the time,
the contact details we have either included with the software or the developer's
website is out of date.

Cheers

Tony

[snip]
Whilst I have some sympathy with this point of view instead why not
just email the author and ask them?

On 15 Jan 2010, at 12:34, Tim Chaten <tchaten at gmail.com> wrote:

> I feel if the software is abandoned and there is no way to purchase it
> then posting the serials would not be a bad thing. It does not harm
> the creator because he is not open for business anymore and has moved
> on to other things.
>
> Tim
[snip]