[NTLK] MAC Address of MessagePad and eMate?

R A Parker RAParker at Newted.ORG
Sat Jan 16 10:02:06 EST 2010

Good Morning!

It's on the bottom of the Ethernet or WiFi card itself, under the
model number and stuff. Eject your card and see if it's there.

(combs hair, gets dressed and, just as quickly heads to 7-11 for coffee)

--
Sent using an iNewt 3G Touch.
--
     |\ |  @ TahoeSunsets.COM