[NTLK] h*cks, kr*ks, SN

Jim Lee jimlee at centurytel.net
Sat Jan 16 20:05:30 EST 2010

There's a big difference between "dormant" and "abandoned".

What is one to do if the author is untraceable, or ignores email about
unsupported/abandoned products?

I don't think anyone here was suggesting posting these "cracks"
without first attempting to contact the authors.  At least that's the
way I read it...

-Jim