[NTLK] GTD, MessagePad

Mike Rodgers pmiker at copper.net
Tue Jan 19 11:22:03 EST 2010

Actually, Jon, it was not information overload.  It was helpful.  With
the work I do now, I have lost focus.  I no longer see a need to plan,
schedule or organize things.   While I don't go in for fads, my googling
of the topic has given me thoughts of perhaps getting re-focused.
Granted, the projects will not affect much outside my immediate area but
it can't hurt to be organized.

As I said, I have MoreInfo and used to use this a lot when I was in the
IT world.  I'm going to see if perhaps MoreInfo and DateMan can work
together.  I think that DateMan is a robust form of AtAGlance that comes
with More Info.  Since all apps use the common soups, perhaps this will
work.  DateMan appears to be more flexible.  While I don't schedule
meetings, I will have goals on such that will need tracking.

I will also give HyperNewt another looksee as well as SuperNotepad.
Thanks,
Mike