[NTLK] Finally for real online!!!! - New Dongle Fixed it! :) (GIF limitation/open .nwt files?)

David Neale david.neale at telenet.be
Tue Jan 19 16:13:22 EST 2010

Congratulations!

I struggled for a long time trying to get my two 2100s working (with
WiFi connection) here in Spain, but with no success at all, even
though they both worked perfectly well in Belgium. I've just given up
on the idea now; it was interesting at the time and that's about it.
However, it make me admire your achievement all the more. I still
think the Newton was a great machine and still has enormous usefulness
(I used mine during a residential course for note-taking, diagram-
making, and so on, during classes, for which it was just perfect).

Don't know about opening the .nwt files, but I'm sure someone here
will come up with an answer.

David