[NTLK] Fwd: Apple Confirms January 27th Media Event

L.W. Brown lwb at mac.com
Tue Jan 19 17:05:55 EST 2010

I have one of those foam stylii & I loathe it! :( The iPhone is very
slow to respond to it, and a thick finger is still a lot easier to get
accuracy with.

A useful trick that works with iPhones is to use the negative end of
an old, used up AAA or AAAA battery - a bit awkward to get the flat
end fully touching the screen, but it works & is much cheaper with
gloves than buying those special conductive or battery-powered models.

 From my experiments with AAA batteries and alumin'm, copper & steel
wires, a pointy tip just won't get enough contact with the screen to
make it react.

Sent from my ¡Brick...
;-]