[NTLK] h*cks, kr*ks, SN

Goodwin, Greg P. GoodwinG at aafes.com
Wed Jan 20 08:23:29 EST 2010

From: Sonny Hung

*(E) by adding at the end the following:*
*''For purposes of this subsection, a format shall be considered **obsolete*
*if the machine or device necessary to render perceptible a*
*work stored in that format is no longer manufactured or is no*
*longer reasonably available in the commercial marketplace.''.*

The DCMA is really a work in progress so I'm unsure if it's going to be that
straight forward in the end on this matter.
HTH.

Oh wow!! I'm glad they said that.  I mean that is a great law to find.

    .    .   Doctor Clu  (member of...)
    )\,,/    THE PRISON BOARD BBS  972-329-0781 / telnet://rdfig.net
   /(- _O)   Fido/Dovenet Messages, Games, chat, newsgroup & Mail
  ( \____ )  Old School Computer BBS list (X at main then A or C)