[NTLK] GTD, MessagePad

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Wed Jan 20 11:37:41 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 11:23 AM, Dan <dan at dbdigitalweb.com> wrote:

> I find that Hypernewt is better for following GTD and gives a bit more
> flexibility.  I haven't tried Eckheart's version lately, I should give
> it a spin.  I tried the really beta version, but not the latest.

I first started my GTD-on-Newton experiments a number of years ago
w/newtToDo and HyperNewt, but I started seeing a big performance hit.
With just newToDo, superfluous display features turned off, and
regularly deleting completed items it is fast, simple, and clean.

Morgan Aldridge
---
morgant at makkintosshu.com
http://www.makkintosshu.com/