[NTLK] Super Notepad

DB DB at dbdigitalweb.com
Wed Jan 20 11:10:45 EST 2010

Well that is stored in the system soup.  And if you delete that, you
loose a LOT of custom settings data not to mention most of the
registrations for other software.  Not something I would suggest, unless
you don't have much in the way of bought software or many customized
settings (which might surprise you how many there are lol)

-Dan